Name another switch

ionized_gwMarch 10, 2012

This type has a chain, but the chain does not enter the switch. It pulls on a bar that sits on a fulcrum. The bar pivots and pulls on a rod that enters the switch body I see these on ceiling fans.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Levolier switch

    Bookmark   March 11, 2012 at 12:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Cool, thanks. I am looking to install some switches on the sides of fluorescent strip lights. This is probably my best bet.

    Bookmark   March 11, 2012 at 1:26PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How to get garage freezer to work in cold weather
I have a 7-year-old GE refrigerator/freezer in my unheated,...
Need help with a rocker switch
I need to replace it in our SunHeat radiant room heater....
ARGH! no boxes
Went over to my daughter's house to help them change...
Ron Natalie
electrical outlet distance to radiator
how far from a radiator should a wall electrical outlet...
Motion sensor that doesn't click
I have a motion sensor very much like the picture attached...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™