Thank you Chickadee2!

mtnrdredux_gwAugust 6, 2012

I love the Little Cod, and it will fit right into my firebox. Thank you so much, I would never have thought of that. I am meeting w my contractor tomorrow to make sure he thinks it'll be ok.

Did you choose a color?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chickadee2_gw

Great! I hope it works for you. I just got the plain black iron one with the glass front because I wanted to use a black stove pipe. I was also worried I'd chip the enamel and didn't want to worry about that. It comes with an oil to rub it down, and I can always paint it black if I need to. It's still sitting on the floor waiting to get hooked up. Let me know what your GC thinks. It's really hard to find a small stove that will service a small space without sending out too many BTU's. If you think you want one, order it soon because it takes at least 6 months or longer to get one. Andrew had a long waiting list when I ordered last year.

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 1:25AM
mtnrdredux_gw

That is exactly what I am looking at. Plain black iron w glass front. We are twins! I've been in touch w Andrew.

They are so beautiful. I love the look of the halibut, but it'd serve no purpose!

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 1:45AM
kswl2

I looked at chickadee's link in the other thread about flooring and immediately thought of how wonderful it would be to be able to heat water for tea or hot chocolate in a kettle on that stove in mtm's studio / guest room /retreat. The blue enamel one is so adorable it almost looks like a pet.

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 3:36AM
kitchendetective

Triplets. We have one on the boat. (DH knew that he had to install something to get me back onto the water.)

Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 11:04AM
More Discussions
Improvement With A Few $'s
My plain pony wall bugged me. I finally tackled it...
mustangs81
what is IKEA Stocksund?
IKEA Stocksund So, I found this sofa cover on the IKEA...
nosoccermom
Zinc top dining table- is it durable with kids??
We're looking for a new dining table for our formal...
myfirsthouse
The size of toilet paper...so much smaller now!
I know, who wants to talk about toilet paper??? LOL!...
olliesmom
Office ready for window treatments - WWYD?
I finally hung the diplomas and DH's favorite print...
2pups4me
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™