katishookedSeptember 22, 2008

I have a question about the rock hard putty. I can not find the pavers used for painting paver critters. Would this be good enough to use for the pavers if I could get a mold of one somehow. You seem to have used this quite a bit so thot I'd ask. Thanks.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

No you would be better off using concreaq (ceament).You could use it for a mold .

    Bookmark   September 22, 2008 at 9:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Brand name is probably "Water Putty"...yellowish beige powder you mix with water. Got mine at Home Depot. Hardens pretty quickly, but may be cost prohibitive for making an entire paver. Pave Stone is one of the largest mfgr of the keystone shaped pavers. Is there perhaps a big box type home center or a landscape/nursey supply close to you?


    Bookmark   September 22, 2008 at 9:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We have Lowe's and HD. They don't carry these.

    Bookmark   September 22, 2008 at 9:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
please help!!!!
hi! im trying to get into working with glass and i...
acrylic sheet
Hello all I have dabbled in other media like oil and...
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™