Shard Clock 4 workroom

cindilooSeptember 28, 2008

I'm in the middle of cleaning out and re-organizing my garage to make it my mosaic workroom. Found these plates with clocks on them, just had to decorate an old clock for the new workroom. Nothing special, but I kind of like it:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mermaidmosaics

Cindi, that is one cool clock. Never saw plates with clocks on them before!! That just looks awesome and is perfect for your soon to be workroom.

I love those shards around the clock face too. I'm trying to figure out what tile that is in the upper right hand corner??

Was this a square clock that you added the shards too?? And you have a second timer for playing with poly clay and resin.
I like it too. Good job

Bookmark   September 28, 2008 at 6:53PM
Calamity_J

OH OH OH!!! This clock tells time EXACTLY!!! You start mosaicing at 4:30pm...before you know it's 10:30pm...before you know it it 2 AM!!! lol!!! EXCELLENT Craft Room Clock!!!!

Bookmark   September 28, 2008 at 9:59PM
katishooked

Cindi I like you clock. Nice job at putting the plate with the clock.

Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 6:37AM
texaswild

Oh, how I'd love to have a clock like that one in my workshop. You did a fabulous job on that little beauty, as you do on everything else. Perfect place to use that plate.

Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 8:55AM
daisyme

Isn't it amazing how time flys when you're mosaicing? I should have a clock too! What a great place to use the clock plate pieces. I love it!

Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 10:12AM
cindiloo

Thank you all! Glad you like it! At first, it drove my little anal retentive mind mad only having 3 clock focals...but then I found that other piece (I think it's a handle from a different plate in the same series) and can live with that. NOW...I just gotta get back out there and FINISH the garage!!

Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 2:03PM
More Discussions
Clock
Finished recently
wackyweeder
bicem
Hi, bicem, you posted a mosaic question on the "conversation"...
silvamae
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
brokenbitmosaics
My last commission of 2014
A dear friend's sister commissioned me to make this...
silvamae
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™