I tried posting a message yesterday but evidently it didn't go through! I'm new at this!
I have a real problem. For months now, I hear a buzzing sound at night time that drives me crazy! My husband cannot hear it (has some hearing problems) but it keeps me awake for hours! If I get 4 hours of sleep a night, I am doing well. But I can't go on like this!
Someone suggested that it might be a wiring problem. The fuse box is in the basement, just below our bedroom. The electric meter is on the outside wall of our bedroom. Is it possible that either of those things could be causing the buzzing sound?
This morning I woke up around 5 and the buzzing was very disturbing so I went out into the living room (other end of the house) and could still hear it! I also heard it in the bathroom and the other bedroom.
Is there any possibility that bad electrical wiring can cause physical problems?
I sure hope someone can give me some answers on what could be causing this disturbing buzzing sound!