Cabinet Plywood

mateorc01April 17, 2009


Let me introduce myself, I'm 'treading' from Richmond, Virginia and am looking for advice.

I have surplus finished refrigerator panels, dishwasher panels, bartop corbels, and 4" crowm molding w/ rope inlay .

My preference is to sell these item to a woodworker...

Anyone have any ideas of the best way to identify material buyers in this economy?

refrigerator panels = 5/8"x23.5"x96"

Dishwasher panels = 5/8"x23.5"x34.5"

Maple and Cherry Veneer

Please email me with any suggestions vamold @

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Take a look a "Craig's list" on the WWW.

Regards, rredogg

    Bookmark   April 18, 2009 at 12:26PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Planing weathered/near rotted lumber?
I was just curious if it's OK to run some old, very...
Can I thin General Finishes oil-based Gel Stain?
My oak doors are finished in honey oak with polyurethane....
Removing excess dried tung oil, over wax...
Hello, I was refreshing the tung oil finish on my walnut...
Table saw for hobby work.
I searched this question on here and I did find a few...
Wood surface with bad smell
I purchased used entertainment shelf from Kijiji and...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™