Area rug from JCP

mboston_gwAugust 25, 2012

Does anyone know of a place besides JCPenny that you can find the area rug type "Open Field hand Carved Wool rug". I bought one for my FLR and should have gotten one for the FDR at the same time but was unsure if I wanted the same burgandy one or the ivory and wasn't sure of the size either.

Now that they have changed their pricing policy, they aren't ever on sale and an octagonal one would be more than the big one I got at Crhistmas time.

I've googled but couldn't find any source with exact one.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Is this it?

It's at and is called Harmony Border Wool Rug.

    Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 5:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sorry... forgot to include the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: The rug maybe?

    Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 5:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That appears to be it but I need an octangle 7'9". Thanks for finding it though.

    Bookmark   August 26, 2012 at 3:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

QVC carries rugs that look very much like this, it's the Royal Palace collection.

    Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 10:49AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Am I looking for a soft buttery yellow or a soft buttery white?
I've the itch to paint my living area a soft yellow...something...
Kitchen window help, please
The kitchen puzzle pieces are falling into place! I...
My anniversary gift
Got a new piece of furniture the other day. Well sort...
Chalk paint?
Hi everyone, I'm thinking about doing a wall in my...
When do bronze window frames work well in the interior of a home?
I'm replacing single plane aluminum windows. My interior...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™