Ordering Glitter Babies

becky_iaSeptember 2, 2008

Good morning,

Just a quick question. I am in need of ordering tile...especially the glitter babies. Does anyone recall where the best place to order from is? As far as price? I know of three different places but haven't done a price compairson. Do any of the supply places offer discounts if you belong to any of the forums or are a SAMA member? I thought I read somewhere if you put in a discount code, you would get a better price. I do recall several offer free shipping if your order is so much (over $60 or $75). Just thought I would ask in case someone here has ordered recently. If not, I will do some price shopping tonight after work. Thanks for the help!

Becky

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flagtruck

Becky, I don't know about price shopping, I always order mine from Maryland Mosaics as Kathy is the greatest and has the best service of any of the suppliers. You get a 10% discount by putting Garden Web or SAMA in the remarks box. She also has free shipping over $100 and FAST shipping, most orders are to you in only 2-3 days.
I am sure the others have a gazillion other places to tell you, this is only my opinion. I do business with the ones that care about their business and that is Kathy hands down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy

Bookmark   September 2, 2008 at 1:35PM
cindiloo

Ditto all that! Kathy is the greatest! And she has a LOT of colors of those mini glitters!
Whatcha making with all that bling, huh??

Bookmark   September 2, 2008 at 2:45PM
becky_ia

Thank you flagtruck and cindiloo for the help. I don't believe I have ever ordered from Maryland Mosaics, but I am now! Looked on her site last night and the problem is, she has so much, I want go hog wild! I love the glitter tiles and I want to make some mosaic mirrors. Got 12 from IKEA and have all kinds of ideas running through my head. I need some BLING!

Again, thanks for the help.

Becky

Bookmark   September 3, 2008 at 11:31AM
More Discussions
Thrift Store Remake....
I thought it needed a little something extra.
brokenbitmosaics
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
"Footprints in the Sand" Mosaic
Artwork of footprints in sand usually accompanies the...
segrieb
mosaicing within old picture frame
Someone somewhere posted details on how to do this...
povertylodge
Outdoor Thermometer
Did this to go on our porch next to the kitchen door....
brokenbitmosaics
Sponsored Products
MTI MTSB-6032 Shower Base (59.625" x 32.25")
Modern Bathroom
Aquatica Lacus Drop-In Acrylic Bathtub - White
Modern Bathroom
Custom Fitzsimmons Upholstered Bed
Home Decorators Collection
Magic Blue Metallic 32" Round Brezza Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
Kitty Mansions Hollywood Cat Tree - HOLLYWOOD-BEIGE
$146.00 | Hayneedle
Florette Tapestry
Home Decorators Collection
Personalized Small Dog Collar - BLACK