How lucky do you think I could get?

momof3_stepof1August 31, 2011

My ds16 was told by his sm yesterday that he needed to call and talk to his dad... apparently the cell phone still isn't turned back on. He called and he'd already left for work so he called his grandma. Apparently his dad may be sent to Mexico to help setup and open a new factory for his job there. So.... if SS BM new dh gets moved to either LA or Texas and ds16 dad gets sent to Mexico for a bit... hmmmmm, it could be nice and quiet! :) BUT... you know... it would be really nice for ds16 bd to let me know these things so incase of emergency I know what to do.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mattie_gt

You think you are lucky now - it won't be so funny when BM is in Texas and your ex is in Mexico, and one fine weekend they are both on a weekend getaway and happen to meet and fall in love! Yikes!

Bookmark   August 31, 2011 at 11:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momof3_stepof1

LMAO!!!! That'd actually be quite funny!! Except we used to do a three way meet at one location. They've each seen eachother there... so they know who they are. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it it probably won't happen. I think Bm's type is more sperm donor then ds16 anyway. HAHA!

Bookmark   August 31, 2011 at 1:20PM
More Discussions
Can I handle becoming a stepmom one day?
I just turned 36 earlier this month. My boyfriend and...
Foxycf
Trying to figure out how to be a good adult stepdaughter...
My mother died eight years ago, and my dad remarried...
LindaLou22
adult step son and his girlfriend lives with us
i just want my privacy. we have never had any. met...
d.dee
grown adult stepchildren
I married my husband 2 years ago, his wife had died...
yvonne1969
Mellow with time
After 16 years, the strong emotions have subsided. His...
southernlights
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™