disconnecting electrical wiring
I am renovating an investment property. The basement was "finished" but it was shoddy, moldy and not up to code. I am contracting out the carpentry, electrical and drywall for the work about to be done, but I am doing the demolition myself.
I know very little about electrical wiring, there are currently outlets mounted on some of the studs, and the reading I am getting using my 3-pronged outlet tester is "Open Ground". How do I safely disconnect these outlets so I can knock out the rest of these studs?