GS stash

katishookedAugust 16, 2008

Lucked out today I think. The white globe I will use for gazing orb. The lg vase with the petal dish I think I will leave dish as is and do something with the vase. The red candle holder will go with the rose dish for a rose totem for my sister for Xmas. The lantern will go in garden and the kitty will go in my GD's garden.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texasfern

Nice haul.

Bookmark   August 16, 2008 at 3:53PM
cindiloo

Great stuff! Isn't garage sailing fun? I went yesterday and one of my great finds was a square lazy susan! I had not seen once before, so I was pleased!

Bookmark   August 16, 2008 at 4:09PM
barbfrizzell1955

You found some great stuff. Garage sales in my neck of the woods have been a bust...overpriced or just plain crap. Haven't been as many this year either so I don't waste my time stopping anymore.

Bookmark   August 16, 2008 at 7:44PM
Calamity_J

Good haul! I was gonna GS today but it was so hot I made a bee line straight home after doing the "chauffeur"(need a dictionary stand cuz I'm always looking up these words!lol!)thing for DD. I have scored a BIG load of assorted tiles from a tile store(told them I would make them a sitting frog in exchange for free tile bits) and the Restore(the guy thinks nobody would want them, ha! My treasure!)

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 12:18AM
katishooked

Hey all. It's been hot here in TN too, but Aug this year so far as been great weather. So it's more enjoyable to get out to gs.

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 7:52AM
More Discussions
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
Black Kinky Boots
something else for my girly 1/2 guest bathroom....
brokenbitmosaics
please help!!!!
hi! im trying to get into working with glass and i...
fpc3
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™