More Light Blocks
As promised, here are a couple more light blocks I've made.
I was so worried about the cuts fitting just right on the butterfly, but it turned out pretty good, I think. And next time I will seal the pitty vit tiles before grouting....geez, that was too much cleaning for my taste:
I started out by grouting this little guy in charcoal and it just dulled the whole thing, so I did a color wash with this blue, looks better, I think. It still needs some cleaning. I sure like just painting the sides and the backs of the block rather than glueing something and grouting the whole block!