My stash

katishookedAugust 27, 2012

Hello all you artists. I have no choice but to sell my stash of SG etc. I have sorted and bagged up my beloved stash. The bulk of it is pre-cut tiles. I have stained glass, mirror, van gogh in a rainbow of colors. Have sg scraps and what nots for mosaic projects. I even have some surprise items to include. If anyone is interested in buying any, part or all of my treasures e-mail me at k141001@aol.com. Folks, I believe I have some great deals for ya if you're interested. Keep on crafting. Thanks for all you create.

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
toomuchglass

It's a nice of you to give us first chance at it ! I'm in the same boat -- I'm winding down on my hobby , and I have soooo much stuff that I could start selling. What else are you doing to sell it ? I hate to have a rummage sale , I can't afford to sell things Pennies on a dollar. I had a "craft supply " sale - I ended up taking alot of stuff back in the house and donating alot of things. I just don't know where else to sell the supplies. I'll be watching the replies here , maybe there'll be some good suggestions. Thanks for posting this !!!

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 11:53AM
silvamae

Check out Craigslist (local and free), eBay, and Etsy. See what others are selling in that category and decide if it's worth your time. Craigslist is good because shipping charges are exorbitant.

I am in the market for tiles nipped from plates: Metropolitan by Vitromaster, and Toledo Delight by American Limoges or Sebring.

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 1:51PM
katishooked

Toomuch, I won't be having a rummage sale. As you said people want to pay next to nothing around at these sales. We know what we have tied up in this stuff. Although won't recover what we paid out. Silva, I am going to advertise on craigslist also. Sorry I don't have any plates for you. :)

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 7:50PM
More Discussions
Outdoor Thermometer
Did this to go on our porch next to the kitchen door....
brokenbitmosaics
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
Hi, I have been looking at this forum for a while now...
cajunlady68
Gold Kinky Boots
Now I'm blinging out the master bath. My poor hubby...
brokenbitmosaics
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™