Selling SG

katishookedAugust 19, 2012

Hi all. I haven't been on GW for months. Personnal situations have been prioty. After long arguements with myself, I have decided to sell my SG. I considered CL, but wanted to give the artists that I have followed and who have inspired me, the chance to buy what I have. It may take me a while to get sorted and a list together, but will check back when I do. I have SG, mirror, van gogh, vitrous, millefori, and more. This has been a hard decision as I do love the art, but some things in life are not meant to be. Anyway stayed tuned for future updates if you are interested in some SG supplies.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
silvamae

Hi, katishooked, long time no see on this board. I'm sorry to hear about this decision; as I recall, you are very creative. I remember M'lady and other art pieces. If you do wish to sell your stash, I would certainly appreciate the opportunity.

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 10:46AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katishooked

Silvamae. I have checked in now and then to see what yall have been creating. Have to keep up with slow and her projects also. Her latest is awesome. How I wish I had a place of my own away from uncreative people. I am still sorting. Didn't know I had so much. $300.00 plus and still counting. lol we are crazy crafters. I'll check back soon.

Bookmark   August 20, 2012 at 6:02AM
More Discussions
I have been making some mirrors...
I am enjoying looking at all of your mosaics and I...
angs_pool
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
brokenbitmosaics
Hi, I have been looking at this forum for a while now...
cajunlady68
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
Outdoor Tabletop
Okay, I know Silvamae talked about this but I can't...
loribee2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™