For daisyme

crackpotannieJuly 7, 2009

Hi girl,long time since I've been here but ready to start mosaicing again...will you send me your photobucket page on your birdhouses?I've got 15 great terra cotta bird houses and need some ideas with rocks and twigs,if I can any twigs like you use around here. Thanks I've always loved your work...Annie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
klinger

Hi Annie, I think Daisyme's camping in Canada right now. She was going to be doing a three week adventure through the Rockies and B.C. I think she'll be back in a couple of weeks,
Cindy

Bookmark   July 7, 2009 at 8:58PM
texaswild

Glad to see you back, CRACKPOT, and it's good to know you're back in the mosaicing playground. FIFTEEN??????? WOW - that'll keep you busy for awhile. Anxious to see pictures. Didja ever finish your Riana project?

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 6:26AM
Calamity_J

Oh Yes Crackpot!!! GREAT to see you again! I too, am gearing up to do a few things!!! And birdhouses are on the list so I wanna see yours And Daisyme's!!!

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 11:33AM
crackpotannie

Thanks I'll wait to hear from her when she get's back.No slow i never did it,I'm ashamed of myself maybe when I get some of the birdhouses started I'll get the nerve to start that project. It's so darn hot her you can't do anything outside right now..

Bookmark   July 9, 2009 at 3:00PM
daisyme

Annie, how fun of you to say you enjoy my houses! I just got home tonight and saw your message. I'll love seeing how yours turn out using twigs and stones. It's fun to be an inspiration to someone. Be SURE to post your photos, and welcome back!! Here's the link to my houses. http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/daisyme/Birdhouses/ Have FUN!

Bookmark   July 13, 2009 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
bicem
Hi, bicem, you posted a mosaic question on the "conversation"...
silvamae
mosaicing within old picture frame
Someone somewhere posted details on how to do this...
povertylodge
Grout colorant
has anyone used these?? I went to lowes the other day...
gretch1964
Clock
Finished recently
wackyweeder
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™