My Afternoon Adventure

rchoveyJuly 11, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me share my adventure with you..... I went out to check the garden to see how much damage the groundhog had done today.... luckily he hadn't dug another hole under the fence...yet. Picked a few peppers and cucumbers, walked back to the house, up the steps......and....at the top of the steps I was almost face to face with this guy sitting in the tree just outside my front door:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rchovey

Let this die....it was supposed to be on the Off Topic side..sorry, thought I was there!

Bookmark   July 11, 2008 at 3:24PM
stjohnsgypsy

OMG....AWESOME....did you have to change your clothes? Wow...where do you live????? WOW

Bookmark   July 12, 2008 at 12:56AM
lovemosaics

Can't let this one die...I think I would actually die if I saw a bear on my porch......OMG! great pictures! did you take them from inside the house....I hope! I'd never be able to feed birds again!LOL!!

Bookmark   July 13, 2008 at 1:45AM
crackpotannie

Oh my goodness,I'd had to change my pant's for sure!!My friend in Colo. rad one come in her kitchen last year while she was asleep and take cookies she had baked,she lives alone.I would die but how awesome to see something like that.I only have rattle snakes!!

Bookmark   July 13, 2008 at 3:56PM
daisyme

I sometimes check the conversation side but am really glad you accidentally posted this here so I didn't miss it. What wonderful photos! And where's that young bear's mama? YIKES!

Bookmark   July 13, 2008 at 8:23PM
More Discussions
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
Black Kinky Boots
something else for my girly 1/2 guest bathroom....
brokenbitmosaics
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™