Finger Gloves

flagtruckJuly 17, 2009

I just want to tell all of you about these gloves.

I got the Finger Gloves I ordered today and have already tried them out. These are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have always worn thru the latex gloves when grouting and so much of what I do are varying heights that it is impossible to grout without using ones fingers. So, I saw a link to these on another forum and I ordered some. I LOVE THEM! I put on a regular latex surgical glove first and then used these on my finger tips before grouting. Ah,ha, they didn't even show any signs of wear when I got thru and my hands were not stained. These will wash off in the sink (after rinsing outside of course) They are also machine washable..The only thing I did wrong was order Medium and Large. I should have ordered all Large as the Medium are too tight on my big fingers. So, I may see about returning the Med and exchanging them for Large. All of you who have been fighting the battle of the torn latex gloves take a look at these and order you some. They aren't too expensive and the shipping was free and fast.

These will stay a part of my tools from now on. Check them out here: www.FingerGloves.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinatreasures

Hmmm, didn't we use these to help up flip pages in the office? Of course, we referred to them as finger..... - I'll let you guess what that is!!! ;-)

These look great! I tried some of those finger thingies from the office supply store when I was tearing up my fingers while grinding small glass pieces. Didn't take long for me to throw those wasteful things across the garage! But, these look great, especially since they fit further down your fingers. So glad you are able to use them and I'll keep them in mind!

Bookmark   July 17, 2009 at 3:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cathyscache

Sounds good to me Flag!! I always save up projects and grout all at once and then suffer for days with sore fingers!!! I'm gonna try them!!! Thanks for the info...much appreciated.....

Bookmark   July 18, 2009 at 9:04PM
More Discussions
Bonding mosaic tile to metal
Hoping for some advice here--planning a mosaic sign...
sheloolie
What sort of grout for a birdbath?
I've mosaiced lots of stuff that lives outside but...
1wanderer
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
Black Kinky Boots
something else for my girly 1/2 guest bathroom....
brokenbitmosaics
"Footprints in the Sand" Mosaic
Artwork of footprints in sand usually accompanies the...
segrieb
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™