Something new for me...found a recipe online to take peaches (from my trees) and mix with sugar/water, then to bury in the ground for 6 months.
I followed the recipe and put it into a gallon bottle. Withine 24 hours, it was going to pop the top so I put a tube through the lid and let it bubble to another jar. It gurgled and bubbled for about 7-10 days. I did not bury it.
Then I moved it into a cold basement. Peaches still in there. The peaches got moldy for about a week, then the mold went away and the peaches are sinking to the bottom. There is a dark brandy colored liquid at the top. (In one month now after making it)
I am worried about the mold. Do I need to pitch it?