The Guardian II Stained Glass Window (GOG)

addiesueJuly 31, 2010

Good morning my lovely Gardenweb family & friends! I hope everyone is doing well....I don't know about you but I am about to melt away here in Oklahoma. I am SO ready for some cooler weather! I wanted to share my latest stained glass window with you. It is titled The Guardian II and measures approx. 33x24". I had a request for one similar to the first one I made and just got it finished this morning...you guys are the first to see it.

Addiesue

Here is a link that might be useful: The Guardian II

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wackyweeder

It is truly gorgeous addie and I so love the frame! Ive said before that one has a special place for me because of the picture that hung over my bed as a child, Im sure some others feel the same.

Bookmark   July 31, 2010 at 10:16AM
nanatricia

I just love it the colors are so vivaed .So true to real if you know what I mean .Yes I had one in my room also .I so love this seen .

Bookmark   July 31, 2010 at 10:12PM
texaswild

So lovely. Put the image on pause and examine the background detail. Looks like a meticulously pieced quilt. I wish I could watch you cut your tess. Always love the shapes. Truly talented.

Bookmark   August 1, 2010 at 8:34AM
Calamity_J

Very Pretty!!! Great Job! Love all the colors! Someone is going to be veeerrry happy!

Bookmark   August 1, 2010 at 10:48PM
addiesue

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the wonderful comments. And Slow...maybe some day I cam drop by and we can sip tea in your lovely garden and then we can cut some glass/tess...lol. I know that sounds boring to some but it sounds like a perfectly wonderful time to me! I delivered this pic Wed with a several business cards so I'm hoping I get some more orders.

Addiesue

Bookmark   August 6, 2010 at 10:57AM
texaswild

What a wonderful day that w/be, ADDIE: We could run down and visit FLAG too. I saw her new stuff yesterday, and everything is so magical in her wonderful paradise gardens. Where do you live?

Bookmark   August 7, 2010 at 8:31AM
emtnest

Just beautiful Addiesue.

Bookmark   August 11, 2010 at 2:39AM
luv4pets

Holy smokes....absolutely breathtaking , Im inspired
thank you !!!!

Bookmark   August 12, 2010 at 6:44AM
fldirt

OMG....that is beautiful! The colors are breath taking & love the way she watches over the children. Love the frame too.

Bookmark   August 12, 2010 at 10:03PM
More Discussions
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
I have been making some mirrors...
I am enjoying looking at all of your mosaics and I...
angs_pool
glass pattern for a cabinet door
Does anyone have a good website or pattern book for...
maryb116
acrylic sheet
Hello all I have dabbled in other media like oil and...
bicem
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™