katishookedJuly 7, 2008

Resize worked on these. Any hints?????

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

Can't see them - too small to tell.

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 8:31AM
cindiloo

Kati---Leave your pictures whatever size when you take them. Upload to photo bucket. From there you can resize them...(I usually use close to a 600 pixel size.) Or resize them before uploading.
THEN....
from your album in photobucket, check the little box underneath the picture, go to bottom of page and click on "Generatle HTML and IMG code" (it's in blue on bottom left).
FROM that page, copy the code from the "HTML clickable thumbnails for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc. - recommended"....it's the top one.
PASTE that code in the reply box here.
That will create a small thumbnail here and when you click on it you will see a bigger picture.
Hope that makes sense.

btw, your mushrooms are cute, I think.

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 11:10AM
Calamity_J

Very Cute! Like your sun face too! AND that trike and keg trailer!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 12:00PM
katishooked

Calamity you liked that bike huh??? I went to Walmart sat and it was sitting in parking lot. I took the pic to send to my son. Thought he'd enjoy it. Gave me a chuckle. Thanx Cindiloo. I'm sure yall get tired of the newbies probs with pix. I spent all day sunday resizing etc. Am ready to say to heck with it. I'll give it another try.

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 5:48PM
texaswild

How silly can I be????? When I clicked on the picture yesterday I didn't get your album. Had CALAM not mentioned the other items, I wouldn't have seen all your beautiful work. Shut my mouth!!! Sorry - You HAVE been busy, and you're doing great. However, I still can't see your present post picture very well to comment. I'm old, doncha know?

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 6:25PM
texasfern

I'm with you Slow, did the same thing, and havin the same problem! I do love those totems!

Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 9:26AM
More Discussions
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
What sort of grout for a birdbath?
I've mosaiced lots of stuff that lives outside but...
1wanderer
I Quit!
I've decided not to continue with my mosaic business....
wishdish
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
Thrift Store Remake....
I thought it needed a little something extra.
brokenbitmosaics
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™