Please Help a Cal Poly Student!

calpolystudentFebruary 2, 2010

I am a Cal Poly State University student working on my senior project involving wine and online shopping. If you could please help me out by participating in my survey it would be much appreciated! The survey is completely anonymous and you will not be contacted about any follow up information. Thank you so much for your participation!

Feel free to ask questions!

Click here to take survey

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ogoopogo

I took it, was very easy.. & less than 3 minutes to complete.

Bookmark   February 6, 2010 at 7:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosesinny(7a)

The survey was really too superficial. It seemed geared to people who shop in supermarkets for wine. That's OK, but they'd have little reason to shop online. The heaviest users of online wine sites are probably people who are looking for specific things that aren't widely available and who are willing to spend a lot of money. So a question like whether the look of the label affects a purchase is entirely meaningless. Nor is there a correlation between the number of times one purchases wine during a month and wine consumption, or a reason to imagine that wine purchases are spread thru the year.

Most walk in wine purchases take place in November and December. Online that may or may not be true, depending on whether people are buying for the holidays or not. There's also the problem with shipping and most people don't want shipments May - Sept. Then there's the Bordeaux releases and the Rhone releases. Those months will show a spike in on-line purchases because if people want futures, they'll likely as not buy from someone in NYC, LA, Chicago, or DC.

Bookmark   February 7, 2010 at 7:18PM
More Discussions
planting chardonnay grape vines
I am going to plant some chardonnay wine grape vines...
sierravista
Ph buffer solution??
I just ordered a pH meter for measuring the acid/alkaline...
bejay9_10
fermentation
Hello, I am a newbie at this and am making my first...
winenewbie
moving old grape vines
We live in my husband's grandmother's house and the...
martienne17
peach wine problem
I am making some peach wine for the first time and...
woody64
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™