I am officially in full blown crisis mode!

shellybelly26June 4, 2008

I was bound and determined that since I found out we are having a girl I would do something inspired by that feeling! I have these hats that I have had since i was a small girl, they are ceramic with pink flowers on them and I have just had them in a closet. I thought I would cutthem and use them in something girl inspired. I got them down and went to get my cutters and I cant find them anywhere, I have searched everywhere I can think I may have put them and they are not to be found so apparently I am oredering new wheeled cutters. I am gonna wait til tommarrow and see if my hubby may have BORROWED them for some odd reason (if he ever wakes up). I really dont want to take the chance of cutting them with anything else for fear of messing them up. Oh well I tried guess there goes my plans for the night.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meadel

Well, I hope you find them. And please post pic's of your work here when you start.

Bookmark   June 5, 2008 at 9:51AM
shellybelly26

I havent found them, hubby says it wasnt him. I guess I am gonna get new ones but I didnt wanna wait to start, I feel like I need to do something. I guess I am just itchin to be creative lately and I dont know what to do with myself.

Bookmark   June 5, 2008 at 7:33PM
texasfern

My husband lost my pistol grip and I searched for weeks, ordered a new one and twenty minutes later (literally) I found it!
The thing is I would have done something I would have later regreted if I had had the cutter when I wanted it.
You never know what the plan is!
Congrats on your new little one!

Bookmark   June 13, 2008 at 9:16AM
daisyme

Oh, Miss Shelly! I'm sorry you can't get to your project. Smalti.com could probably get you a new pair within the week, but I hope you find them! When's that baby due?

Bookmark   June 13, 2008 at 12:20PM
More Discussions
What would you charge?
This is a rough draft of a piece I'm thinking about...
loribee2
Grout colorant
has anyone used these?? I went to lowes the other day...
gretch1964
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
new floral
small new piece, 6" x 6.5" I'm calling it...
nicethyme
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™