How to "copy" a room
We've all heard of "inspiration rooms" thanks to HGTV. I hate that goofy term, but you KWIM.
I have a room I've always liked but felt was too feminine for my living room. I now want to "copy" it for my stonehouse interior.
Here it is
I cannot copy all of the elements. I want to know which ones you think are key to the room.
1. Easy to copy the floor.
2. White sofa centered on a wall w window, check.
3. I can buy or have made the exact ottoman
4. I can buy or have made similar pattern size and color pillows
5. I don't have room for the chandy or the large mirrors. I would be mounting sconces on the wall to either side of the sofa -- I will look for a way to add mirrors, and sconces and in a style to echo the chandy
6. I have exposed stone walls, so we can't paint that very pale pink (too bad, love that element). I know that having stone walls will radically change the feel of course ... There is a "loft" above the sofa and I may use very pale pink up there.
My biggest problem is my sofa, which I want to be a MGBW sleeper.
This is the best fit -- it comes 79" wide in a queen:
Unfortunatley, this arm is a better match to the photo, but I either have to go 83" wide to get a queen sleeper (my room is only 102" wide, every bit counts!) or I can go 76" wide and get a double sleeper (too small i fear)
Do I absolutely have to go rolled arm do you think?