bachlorette party ideas

mrs.mickiSeptember 6, 2006

Hi folks, was wondering does anyone have any ideas for a bachlorette party? So far we are doing wine and fondues of different kinds. Any games that you would play? God I feel like an old lady, guess it's because it's my DD's. Worst part about it is I'm only 39 . We have decided to have a naughty party demo, well not me the bridesmaids did that part. Just trying to figure out some other thing also. Any help is good help. Thanks Micki

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
talley_sue_nyc

are you going to be at the bachelorette party? I wouldn't want to be, as the MOB!

Otherwise, i'm no help. I don't like bachelorette parties in general, at least not the risque ones.

Bookmark   September 6, 2006 at 6:49PM
susanjf_gw

i was at the first part of dd2's. it was at a comedy club. then mom and i went home, lol...

dd2 for dil did a jeopardy-type game...

dil-to-be is doing a baseball game(?) and then, i presume, bars?? this one i havn't been invited to, lol...thank goodness!

Bookmark   September 6, 2006 at 10:53PM
sheilajoyce_gw

My DD and her friends do destination bachelorettes. Many of the gals do Las Vegas. One did Napa. DD did one in early spring in Palm Springs at a gorgeous hotel with a super pretty pool, and they all appreciated the fun and early start on their tans.

Bookmark   September 16, 2006 at 2:16AM
More Discussions
Thinking about not having a dinner
Hi, we are slowly making plans for our upcoming wedding,...
Chrissielou
Wedding Gift For Parents
I want to give something special to my parents on their...
sachishah
Wedding Poem
I need a poem from the mother of the bride to the mother...
LeAnn55
What wedding gifts (if any) did you get from parents/inlaws?
...And what wedding gift(s) if any did you give your...
jewelisfabulous
Only one not invited to wedding
A couple at my church that I thought were my friends...
jashley
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™