Apex Energy Solution windows

designhelpFebruary 28, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Apex Series 800 windows. I have an appt with a salesman who wants to make my home a model to include in their marketing literarture and of course give me a fantastic deal on windows.

Has anyone put these windows in their home or know anything about their quality?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dennisgli

Does anyone know anything about Apex Series 800 windows. I have an appt with a salesman who wants to make my home a model to include in their marketing literarture and of course give me a fantastic deal on windows.

Sounds wonderful! How much are they going to pay you for doing this for them???

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 5:27PM
HomeSealed

I don't know that company specifically, but based on that tactic: Cancel it. If it is any indication, you are about to be inundated with a high-pressure sales pitch, a bunch of misleading info, and finally an ultra-high price (and subsequent price drops that will still result in a number that is higher than most others). It looks like they sell Alside which is generally not highly regarded, certainly not a premium choice. A quick google search also showed some stuff on ripoffreport.com. One thing that I will say is that they have a really nice looking website... At the very least, I would call them and discuss these concerns prior to having them in your home. In fact, they should be able to give you some ballpark pricing over the phone on what their average replacement install would cost.

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 6:53PM
designhelp

Thanks for the input. I did cancel the meeting.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 7:55AM
HomeSealed

Let me just reiterate that I do not know how that company operates, just what the "tactic" that you mentioned typically leads to. I would try to learn as much about any company as you can before letting them into your home to avoid a high-pressure pitch. If they won't give you any info by phone or email, then imo, look for somebody that will. There is much to be said for transparency and how it relates to the ethics of a given business.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 11:14AM
windowsonwashington

You dodged a bullet....trust us.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 11:16AM
More Discussions
Kitchen Sliding Patio Door
Hi everyone! My slider is junky and the frame around...
LSSF
Best garden window?
I am remodeling our galley kitchen. It's small and...
shadey
Milgard SunCoat vs SunCoat Max vs I89
We're getting ready to remodel our kitchen and DR,...
lisa_a
Privacy Glass?
I'm planning new windows for a master bath, and want...
numbersjunkie
Looking for recomendations re: replacing sliding patio doors in MN
As the title says, I'm researching replacement our...
billpw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™