Wedding bubbles

kathyg_in_miJune 5, 2005

I'm looking for a place that sells wedding bubbles. These are in a "vial/tube" about 4" long. The top that comes off has a small ring on it so you could tie ribbons or a note to each. Anyone seen these?

Kathy G in MI

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can find these several places -- Wal-mart (in the fabric/crafting section), Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Oriental Trading (

    Bookmark   June 5, 2005 at 6:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I just re-read your post, and I realized that what you can get at Wal-Mart, etc., are not the 4" long vials that you were asking about.

I found the vial-type at this does look like the vials are more expensive than the white plastic bottle type that you can get from Oriental Trading and the stores I mentioned:

Here is a link that might be useful: Wedding Bubble Vials

    Bookmark   June 6, 2005 at 8:25AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The vials are called Love Knots and are made by Wilton, I believe. They come about 36 to a container for about $8.00. I got them at AC Moore in the wedding section. I think they're much more elegant looking than the little white plastic bottles. Just my 2 cents.

    Bookmark   June 7, 2005 at 6:44AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you!

    Bookmark   June 14, 2005 at 6:14PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
His/her point of view
DH and I went to his niece's wedding last Sat. and...
Wedding Poem
I need a poem from the mother of the bride to the mother...
Flowers for an October wedding
Hi everyone! I'll be getting married next year and...
Why is my dil so cruel??
I would like a wedding coordinators opinion - is the...
wedding on a budget with 300 guest! help
My fiancé and I are getting married October this...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™