Bachelorette party

sarahjeanMay 14, 2009

I need help planning a bachelorette party. I don't have a huge budget, and the bride is not looking for anything crazy. No strippers or alchohol. Just a fun time together. Any suggestions for games or locations etc. would be VERY much appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
duckie

You could do something like miniature golf or bowling. You could do something the tourists do in your area. Going to an amusment park could be fun. If you'd rather stay home, create a home spa or have a pajama party.

Bookmark   May 15, 2009 at 5:40AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gellchom

I like duckie's idea of tourist attractions, too. Choose something the bride likes: one of duckie's suggestsion, an art or natural history museum, planetarium, aquarium, botanical gardens -- whatever is available.

A picnic in a park or at the zoo would be lovely and inexpensive. Make sure to have a contingency plan in case of rain if there is no shelter.

Do you think she would like something like a pottery workshop or a belly dancing class? That can get pricey, though.

If the bride has a favorite charity or volunteers somewhere, I think it would mean a lot to her (and be fun) if the group does a volunteer project for her favorite cause. You'll have fun doing it, and then you could go for ice cream or something.

Bookmark   May 15, 2009 at 10:49AM
More Discussions
Las Vegas Wedding
Can anyone give me advice on an elegant & classy...
secondtimebride
My wedding date is set now what?
Help! IÂm getting married next August and I donÂt...
alex23
bottles of wine for outdoor wedding on lawn?
What do people think of the idea of offering bottles...
kitasei
What to get for a wedding gift !!!
I have been invited to a wedding.The girl that is getting...
diana55
Wedding Gift For Parents
I want to give something special to my parents on their...
sachishah
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™