Anniversary Party Favor Ideas...

DanzLiLBabyAngelMay 29, 2004

My 1 year anniversary is Monday, we are having a party the following week, June 6th. What are some cute do it yourself favors I can do? Any ideas? I am doing candy bar wrappers, but want something else...like more favorish if you know what I mean...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Glitter53

In keeping with the paper theme: paper favour cards with seeds imbedded for planting; folding paper fans or paper paddle fans (useful for the up-coming summer!); lovely note-pads; packets of herbal seeds and a pot to plant them in, all tied together. I'm not sure if this is the season to find them, but bulbs for growing "PaperWhites" would be charming! You can do a Google search for the above items and I'm sure you'll come up with tons of places to purchase them! Some garden centres would likely have the embedded papers, also! HTH!

Bookmark   May 29, 2004 at 7:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Snapdragon

We had paper bookmarks at our wedding... they might be appropriate for a 'paper' anniversary. You could choose a sentiment to print on them or a poem etc. If anyone you know does calligraphy they could be entirely handmade, or you could print them on a computer. Most craft stores would carry ribbon for tassles and a hole punch is all you'd need for construction.

Bookmark   June 1, 2004 at 3:45PM
More Discussions
Thinking of Eloping...
Life story, shortened. I am engaged to the best friend...
lauraeli_
What wedding gifts (if any) did you get from parents/inlaws?
...And what wedding gift(s) if any did you give your...
jewelisfabulous
My wedding date is set now what?
Help! IÂm getting married next August and I donÂt...
alex23
Older Couple, First Marriage
I have some friends who will be getting married within...
suzieque
small wedding dilemma
My daughter and her fiancee have just gotten engaged...
Kathy Harrington
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™