Going to be a busy summer!

nancylouise_gwMay 14, 2010

2010 seems to be the year for weddings in our family. My husbands' nephew is getting married on July 3rd. My 2nd cousin is getting married on July 4. (thank goodness they are sort of in the same area, western mass. and conn.) My nephew is getting married in the beginning of September and I just found out there may be another wedding in August! Phew! Very happy and pleased for all of them but man....couldn't they have spread them out over a few years! lol NancyLouise

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
robins143

Our family too! Our daughter is getting married the end of June and our oldest son is getting married 4 weeks later! It has been a whirlwind of a year here... : )

Bookmark   May 14, 2010 at 5:35PM
gellchom

Congratulations to both of you! Robin, I cannot imagine how you are managing it.

Bookmark   May 14, 2010 at 11:51PM
nancylouise_gw

Robin, OH MY! Both in the same year...congratulations. You don't have any more children do you? One going to jump on the band wagon with brother and sister and have another wedding this year. lol! NancyLouise

Bookmark   May 15, 2010 at 5:46PM
susie53_gw

Robin, I know what you mean. First our son got married and two weeks later our daughter got married.. Whee, what a time... Now they have given us 8 grandbabies and 7 out of the 8 have birthdays within 8 weeks of each other..

Bookmark   May 19, 2010 at 9:46PM
robins143

Haha, they both want to start families quickly. Heaven help me, I am not ready to be a Nana yet!
We do have another son, who is between these two. He is still looking for Miss Right.

Susie, I can't imagine only 2 weeks in between. Yikes!

Bookmark   May 29, 2010 at 8:55PM
hitmark

Congratulations. It is really great to have good times to have great fun with family. It is real joy of life to meet friends and family with happiness.

Good luck

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 2:23AM
More Discussions
bottles of wine for outdoor wedding on lawn?
What do people think of the idea of offering bottles...
kitasei
Flowers for an October wedding
Hi everyone! I'll be getting married next year and...
Bridejenna
Wedding Poem
I need a poem from the mother of the bride to the mother...
LeAnn55
Greek wedding
Hi, My son is marrying into a wonderful, large, very...
robins143
Great wedding ideas!
My son's wedding is finally over! It was wonderful!...
granny2ricky
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™