Has anyone used Cascade brand windows?

idahogalJanuary 4, 2007

They are out of Spokane, WA. The prices seem really competetive. Anyone tried them? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
treboys

We just replaced windows with Cascade and chose them over Jeldwen and Pella. They were less money than Home Depot or Lowes and far better windows. I LOVE them. However, we bought the vinyl and got the almond color - they almost have a greenish tint to them. My DH and I argued over the white vs. almond (he won). They look beautiful from the outside, but I'm having to do a bit of redecorating to blend the interior colors which I hadn't fully thought through. As far as quality, looks, energy efficiency - I couldn't be more pleased!

Bookmark   March 5, 2007 at 9:59PM
netnerdvana

I have them for my new house. They had to build my bay window not once, Not Twice, *NOT* THREEEEEEEEE TIMES BUT GET THIS ... FOUR TIMES!!!!!! They built the same damn window wrong 3 times. $1200 window X 3 = 3600$. I wonder how they make any money. Anyways my poor bay window still hasn't been installed due to the delays because of the initial screw ups. I was originally going to go with Certainteed. Now I am smacking my self in the head. DOH! I am such an idiot!

Bookmark   December 29, 2007 at 9:48PM
rivers7

Well Certainteed in California is now Ply Gem Windows. I would recommend Ply Gem Windows Pro 100 or Premium lines but thats it. Cascade Windows makes a low priced window with no labor warranty for the window. Both window are mid-level at best if not low end in my opinion.

Bookmark   August 25, 2010 at 3:40PM
More Discussions
Simonton 5500 v. Soft-Lite Pro (replacement and new )
Hi, We are remodeling our house in Washington DC. We...
amy2905
Matching window/patio door hardware to interior doors?
..reposted in remodeling... We will have white interior...
happyallison
new construction vs "replacement" windows
I am somewhat confused from reading various company...
mmdoh
Replacement and New Coastal Impact Windows
We are doing major renovation on a waterfront home...
roenie
Curtain Finials
These finials were purchased a number of years ago...
cw8626
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™