Need Help On Picking A Wedding Album Package

amy314February 16, 2009

Hi All,

I found my wedding photographer and can't make up my mine on which album and package I will need about 75 thank you cards but I really love the packages. Please have a look and please help me come to a decision. Here is the link to the wedding album packages. http;//www.BellaMiaStudio.com

Thanks

Amy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gellchom

I don't know whether this is a real post or a come-on from the photographer, and I didn't go to the web site.

But the reference to thank you notes caught my attention. Are you ordering stationery with your picture on it? I would skip that. I assume they are expensive, and frankly, I think I would find it a little odd to receive. Would you put your photo on your stationery any other time? Probably not -- it seems a little narcissistic -- so I wouldn't do it for a wedding, either. Maybe especially not for thank you notes; the focus should be on the giver of the gift, not the recipient.

Just use regular, nice stationery (not with "thank you" printed on it, either; you're going to write that inside). Save yourselves some money while making it even nicer than if you'd spent more -- how often can you do that?

Bookmark   February 16, 2009 at 1:31PM
sweet_pea10

Actually, thank you notes with a photo of the couple is very popular. It allows those who attende the wedding to have a photo of the couple and those who couldn't attend get to see them in their finery. Some couples even hold a sign saying "thank you."

Bookmark   February 16, 2009 at 7:44PM
mary_md7

"Actually, thank you notes with a photo of the couple is very popular."

They are popular with some percentage of couples who are getting married. However, I have observed that they are rather less popular with guests who wait six months or more to receive a thank-you note because the couple are sure that everyone wants a card with their photo on it.

Bookmark   February 18, 2009 at 1:42PM
More Discussions
Exciting Proposal?
I think YES! This is my dear friend! I can't wait for...
Jessica1717
Flowers for an October wedding
Hi everyone! I'll be getting married next year and...
Bridejenna
Great wedding ideas!
My son's wedding is finally over! It was wonderful!...
granny2ricky
Wedding Gift For Parents
I want to give something special to my parents on their...
sachishah
Monetary wedding gift
What is an appropriate monetary amount to give for...
TerriJM
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™