Air Brush Make-Up

aprilbride08January 27, 2008

I'm getting married in April and I was considering getting my make up air brushed on. I have never met anyone who has done this and wondered if anyone had, what they thought about the experience. I have asthma that is triggered by smells and I also wanted to know if the make up did have a strong smell. I am having a large wedding and our wedding photos are going to be in a magazine so I want my face looking great and staying all day. Please let me know any thoughts are suggestions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sue36

I've never had it done, but I would recommend you do a trial run well ahead of time. I believe there a multiple brands they use with the air brush, not just one. I had my hair and makeup done before one of my fittings. I have a lot of allergies (and asthma) and I wanted to make sure nothing the makeup artist used would bother me. She made a list of everything used and that is what she used on my wedding day.

One thing I would do is a few fake lashes. Just a few (3 clumps of 2-3 on each eye) on the outer edge. It opens and widens the eye. Of course if you have spectacular lashes this doesn't apply to you.

Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
Only one not invited to wedding
A couple at my church that I thought were my friends...
jashley
small wedding dilemma
My daughter and her fiancee have just gotten engaged...
Kathy Harrington
Monetary wedding gift
What is an appropriate monetary amount to give for...
TerriJM
What wedding gifts (if any) did you get from parents/inlaws?
...And what wedding gift(s) if any did you give your...
jewelisfabulous
Wedding Gift For Parents
I want to give something special to my parents on their...
sachishah
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™