I'm Lonely

des_arc_ya_yaNovember 28, 2004

and I wanta talk JUNK! LOL

Anybody home on here (besides me??!) LOL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ladyraven73

am bored today too Des. I have the cold from you know where. Too sick to put up my X-mas decorations like I had planed . But yet not sick enough to be in bed. Just Miserable lol. So tell us more about the salvage yard you found, what kid of gooodies did they have there.

Bookmark   November 28, 2004 at 6:09PM
sandyhills1

Hey,I'd like to know what kind of stuff they have there to!I'm always looking for good ideas for the junk I run into and drag home.Sandyhills- Joy

Bookmark   November 28, 2004 at 7:46PM
des_arc_ya_ya

Haven't been there to look, yet, you guys. Took my aluminum cans in just at closing time last week and then the holidays "hit". Will let you know when I have time to go out there and "explore"! LOL

Hope you mend soon, Raven, and can get something "constructive" done! LOL

Bookmark   November 28, 2004 at 9:00PM
junknstuf

Man, I wanna come visit you. If no one is looking we can stick something in our truck when we unload junk. They weigh in & out. Course if there is someone on the yard you can't. I have done it before. It just kills me to see some neat piece ofjunk way on top of a huge pile & I can't get it. I have a friend who does actual junking for money. He always finds good stuf for me. If he can't get it on his truck, he calls me to go get it. I will call him if I see an appliance or good scrap to haul off. Works for me. He's found me a lot of good wood. "B"

Bookmark   November 29, 2004 at 10:14AM
More Discussions
upholstered head board
I wish I had the two "before" pictures. This...
arcy_gw
Hi you wonderful T2T'ers -mail post?
I would like to decorate my mail box post. It is a...
rhomy
Fairy dwelling made from scrap material
I have this huge Maple tree which keeps shedding bark...
joyfulflowers
Making lamp shades
I bought an old lamp at a thrift store and can't find...
BJB-TX
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™