destination wedding

celeste71January 21, 2005

Hi, I would really appreciate some advice and opinions on this. I want to get married in Jamaica, Mexico or etc. We both come from small families and I thought it would be wonderful for everyone to "get away" and attend my wedding.

Everyone is crazy about the idea, now all I have to do is pick the place and figure out if we should do all-inclusive or not. Trying to do it where it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grace3

Celeste,

I'm afraid we aren't being very helpful, are we? I don't know why you aren't getting any responses...you asked for advice and opinions, and usually the people in this forum have plenty of both!! LOL

Bookmark   January 30, 2005 at 9:31AM
dian57

My friends should be flying home soon from his son's wedding in St. Lucia that took place last Saturday. A girl I work with got married 4 years ago in Tahiti, the pictures are gorgeous.

It's a great idea if you have enough advance notice and can swing the travel expenses. Were you referring to expenses for the guests or you and your groom?

Bookmark   January 31, 2005 at 5:48AM
brightmotion

My friend had his wedding done in Hawaii. Small family, as yours. They stayed there for a week, had a wedding over weekend, and then kept staying there for a honeymoon after everyone else was gone. Sounds like a good idea.

Here is a link that might be useful: Do-It-Yourself Wedding Video

Bookmark   April 15, 2005 at 12:00AM
More Discussions
Mother of the Groom dress
Our son will be getting married August 2, outdoors. I...
sidnee
Wedding Poem
I need a poem from the mother of the bride to the mother...
LeAnn55
Thinking about not having a dinner
Hi, we are slowly making plans for our upcoming wedding,...
Chrissielou
Only one not invited to wedding
A couple at my church that I thought were my friends...
jashley
wedding on a budget with 300 guest! help
My fiancé and I are getting married October this...
jrlong
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™