Jigsaw Puzzle Rudolph Pin

kudzukweenNovember 16, 2008

My grandson made these yesterday. We have lots of loose jigsaw puzzle pieces! Paint 3 puzzle pieces brown, then use 1 for the head, 2 for antlers. Glue on google eyes and a red nose. Easy,fast and cute. Great gift for them to make teachers or Memes( or Memaws,or Mawmaws, or Nanas, or you know who you are! LOL)

Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
concretenprimroses

The pin is cute, but not as cute as Santas helper. What a fun Meme you are!
kathy

Bookmark   November 16, 2008 at 9:57AM
sunnyca_gw

Your GS is turning into quite a crafter, don't know who enjoys it more you or him, he really seems to "shine" around you. Tell him he did a great job on the puzzle pins & xmas hands & all. How about just a pretty gold or silver colored button to top you little quilt trees. That would give them a little bling on top!! Jan

Bookmark   November 17, 2008 at 11:38PM
kudzukween

LOL...Thanks Ya'll.......now he always says "let's Make somethin', Meme". And he always wants to go for a walk in the woods. That's good exercise for me, at least he gets me up off the computer :D He finds all kinds of things out there; acorns, we found some wild orchids, lighter knots, grapevine, we looked for red berries on yaupon and holly, colored leaves, deer tracks, turkey tracks, raccoon.....lot's of fun! He just brought home some of that oyster lichen, very pretty.
Jan, that sounds like a good idea! Thanks Kathy, and he tells the BEST stories, LOL!

Bookmark   November 18, 2008 at 8:01AM
lydia1959

Cute pins and cute grandson!! Your blog is great... thanks for sharing all these super ideas!

Bookmark   November 18, 2008 at 11:08PM
More Discussions
Need Material Ideas
My old house has non standard floor vents. The metal...
beth0301
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
Recomend glue for fabric?
I have a lampshade that is lifting at the seam. What...
honugirlhawaii
Looking for aussies! (I've got glass to get rid of!)
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
New uses for old stuff
I've read many good posts on what to do with clothes...
jtribe1234
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™