questions.....

Naomi MillerOctober 29, 2009

Hi all, I am new here and simply can not get up from the computer, lol.... I love this forum as well as garden junk... although I have done things in the past and for quite a few years; the ideas here are wonderful. It makes me sad that I missed so many years of postings and I read them only to find that the pics have been deleted or simply no longer exist in the photobucket.... one in particular was a posting concerning reuse of vertical blinds.... I have them and am ready to tear them out and would really like to hear suggestions or pics for reusing them.... seemed the original post was well received and I can not see what was done.......thanks for any input.....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
concretenprimroses

Hi heartzlink and welcome.
I think its a good idea to put your subject i the title of the posting then people with ideas will look at your post. Such as "what do I do with thee old vertical blinds?"
It seems that all the forums have been more quiet than they used to be. I don't know if its the economy.
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, sorry.
kathy

Bookmark   October 30, 2009 at 9:06PM
silvamae

Hi, welcome. Are you referring maybe to the post about using vertical blinds as plant markers in the garden? If so, let me know and I will find that post again.

Bookmark   October 31, 2009 at 12:59AM
kudzukween

didn't someone make German stars?
it was twomonths!
here is the link, then you can click a link there to see a photo

Here is a link that might be useful: twomonths german stars from vertical blinds

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 12:23AM
Naomi Miller

Thanks to all for the links and ideas.... I am going to try to do the stars but I think mine may be too old and brittle.... wondering if they could be painted in a glow in the dark paint so they could be seen at night hanging from the trees? might be something to try.... sorry it took me so long to acknowledge the replies, been sick and with the holidays etc , just have not had time to get here although once I sit down to this site, I am here for hours, lol.....thanks again to all !!

Bookmark   December 2, 2009 at 5:43PM
More Discussions
How to remove labels from glass bottles
I bought some pretty perfume bottles at a garage sale...
phish_gw
Idea for Empty Prescription Bottles?
So I keep looking at my empty prescription bottles,...
thrift_shop_romantic
wedding dress?
ok, i have a wedding dress. it's quite huge, as most...
beckerster
Fairy dwelling made from scrap material
I have this huge Maple tree which keeps shedding bark...
joyfulflowers
Definitely not trash, but a real treasure. Exceptional find!
A quick look-see stop in Habitat for Humanity's 'Restore'...
adaorand
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™