Two great finds today...

ohiomomOctober 20, 2004

Just so excited, at the "curbstore" today I scooped up an almost "new" upholstered office chair (now I can be more comfortable on my puter, wooden kitchen chair was hard as the dickens)....and a wrought iron stand for an aquarium...going to cut two pieces of wood and mosaic them and I will have a really neat stand for plants, or whatever!!!

I Love Trash Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
junknstuf

ohiomom, That's wheremy comp. chair came from. It's a really nice one. The upholstered back had come off & it was laying on the chair. A few upholstery tacks & I have a very nice chair. Last night I found a round kerosene heater in excelent shape & still full of kerosene. Looked like someone moved out of a house & just pitched everything they couldn't carry. It was dark & raining & I've been sick so didn't dig through stuf. Was happy with heater & two blue lamps for garden totems.

Bookmark   October 20, 2004 at 12:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ohiomom

Don't you just love those days/nights when you find something so useful/worthwhile??? I saw some plywood yesterday but my DD was driving and would not stop the car!! I went back today, but it was gone (DARN!!!!)

Bookmark   October 20, 2004 at 3:00PM
More Discussions
Definitely not trash, but a real treasure. Exceptional find!
A quick look-see stop in Habitat for Humanity's 'Restore'...
adaorand
New uses for old stuff
I've read many good posts on what to do with clothes...
jtribe1234
Need advice on what to do with this desk!
I got this beast of a beauty at a thrift store for...
todds_sweetpea
church windows
need ideas.....
vic447
wedding dress?
ok, i have a wedding dress. it's quite huge, as most...
beckerster
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™