Deleting Pics in Photobucket

craftylady-2006October 1, 2006

Hi Folks,

I am deleting a lot of the pics in my Photobucket as it's getting quite full and I need to make room for more pics.

So if there is anything you want to copy, please be my guest and do it today as I am deleting pics tonight.

Link to my Photobucket below.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Sal's Photobucket

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jhosta

i was looking through all 135 pictures in your album. wow a lot of pictures.
picture 107 was a surprise for me to see as it is one i took on a garden tour i went on last month. the tree was great.are a lot of your pictures ones you have saved from other sites?
where was straw town?
jhosta

Bookmark   October 5, 2006 at 9:57PM
gw:craftylady-2006

Hi Jhosta, how can you tell which pic is no. 107? I just went to my photobucket pages and can't figure it out.

No, pics are not from other sites, they are all pics I've taken. Was there something in particular you were looking at and have a question on it? I'll be glad to answer.

The first pics are of the Big E - the NE States Exposition which runs from 9/15 to 10/2 this year. It's huge and I took the day off, my birthday, and had a grand ole' time. "Storrow Town" is part of the Big E - actually it's open all year round I believe, there is a gift shop and all. If you type "Big E" in your web browser page it will take to the Big E event. I believe on the top right you will find Storrow Town and the events they hold.

For me, the Big E is crafts and crafts and more crafts. I love it. You can not do the whole fair in one day, you get way to tired walking around and browsing the little shops. By the time you leave, you'll swear your feet are going to fall off. I took all these photos so my Trash to Treasure and Garden Junk forum "friends" can see them, maybe get an idea or two. I hope something caught you're eye!

Sal

Bookmark   October 7, 2006 at 12:29AM
jhosta

the picture is on page 5.it is the picture next to the night time tea picture.it is of a tree house that mona storm made after a storm took out her big tree.
i can send you the original picture i took.i would need your e-mail address.
perhaps you made a tour of mona's farm here in iowa. it is a great place.the picture is in the garden art album in my web shots page.
i will have to put this craft show on my list of things to do next year. thanks for sharing the pictures. i am inspired.
http://community.webshots.com/user/nana5111
judy j

Bookmark   October 9, 2006 at 6:58PM
jhosta

i was wrong on the page it is page 6
jhosta

Bookmark   October 9, 2006 at 7:00PM
More Discussions
wedding dress?
ok, i have a wedding dress. it's quite huge, as most...
beckerster
Definitely not trash, but a real treasure. Exceptional find!
A quick look-see stop in Habitat for Humanity's 'Restore'...
adaorand
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
Free Porch Swing I got off CL.....it's like new!
I got a FREE swing off CL. People throw them away when...
nicole__
Sponsored Products
Outdoor Timelapse Camera
$99.50 | FRONTGATE
Just Missing Delete Pillow Cover
$24.99 | Dot & Bo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™