Reminder~Mosaic Party May 24, 2008 so. of Ft. Worth TX
I want to remind everyone of the mosaic get-together.
Raise your hand if you can come!!
We're having a mosaic get-together Saturday 11:00 May 24, 2008 in Joshua, Texas. Joshua is located south of Ft. Worth. Email me for the address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Mosaic to the subject when you email me so I won't think you're spam.
Bring a sack lunch and I will have a chest of sodas and water to drink. We will have lunch at 11:00 and all get to know each other then we will work on our projects.
Here is a list of what to bring:
1.PROJECT something you want to mosaic (for example, birdhouse, flower pot, stepping stone etc.) anything goes but remember you have to be able to carry it back home so maybe not anything too big.
2. TILES or old broken plates (enough to cover the size of your pot).
3. RUBBER GLOVES (optional).
4. A PLASTIC CONTAINER to hold your thinset (old coffee can, small plastic bucket, etc).
5. A RUBBER SPATULA either small or large to spread the thinset.
6. A CARD TABLE I have a few but may not have enough. Let me know if you don't have a card table and I'll loan you one.
I will furnish the thinset, a hammer and goggles in case you need to break up a piece of tile.
We will grout them after we take them home.
You can find all of these items at Home Depot or Lowes.
BE SURE and break up your tile or plates before you come. This will save time.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TO EXPECT BY POSTING HERE IF YOU PLAN ON COMING.