OT: Garden Pics

Calamity_JMay 1, 2011

So happy to have this Open Garden thing over with!WHEW! Now I am gonna P.L.A.Y.!!! Tomorrow, I am off to buy a cement mixer(2nd hand)! WhooHoo!(A reward for all the hard work I've been doing!lol!) I thought you all might wanna see some of the garden pcs, and the seahorse by the pond...Was a fun day!

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden pics

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wackyweeder

Jane your garden is amazing! you need to give us some close ups of that seahorse!!!

Bookmark   May 1, 2011 at 7:48AM
texaswild

Beautiful tour, girlie. I first viewed as a slideshow, than looked at each image, clicking on the image for closer looks. Fabulous gardens. Looks like you had a successful party - beautiful table full of goodies to offer. W/be anxiously awaiting your next big project.

Bookmark   May 1, 2011 at 9:29AM
Calamity_J

WHOOHOO! Got my cement mixer, it is in really good shape, practically like brand new! They put about 40 hrs on it. Am sooo bagged today, didn't realize how hard I worked/anxious nerves for the garden tour, now I am on the lookout for some ridgid foam insulation, will be checking the Restore for some very soon, maybe tomorrow morning(am working tonight 9pm-9am)cuz I'll be in town.

Bookmark   May 1, 2011 at 9:20PM
loribee2

Wow, Jane, It's so wonderful to see all your pieces in a slide show like that. I don't even know where to start! The seahorse is lovely along the pond there. I love the flower panel on the wall, and...well....everything! Wish I lived nearby so I could see it in person, but thanks for the next best thing! So many ideas floating around that yard!

Bookmark   May 2, 2011 at 9:17AM
More Discussions
I Quit!
I've decided not to continue with my mosaic business....
wishdish
Outdoor Tabletop
Okay, I know Silvamae talked about this but I can't...
loribee2
Need grout colour suggestion.
I have been working on this project through the holidays...
tiffy_z5_6_can
Gold Kinky Boots
Now I'm blinging out the master bath. My poor hubby...
brokenbitmosaics
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™