Advantium tray dimensions?

lalalisa123May 28, 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to make sure that I have a good storage spot below or possibly above my GE monogram advantium for the trays. Can anyone tell me the tray dimensions?
Thanks so much!
Lisa
(My advantium should arrive in a week and my cabinets are almost finished.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
animacafe

I don't know if this will help you - but there is an optional drawer accessory available with the advantium. The dimensions of it are 24x3x18 and the trays fit inside. If you build a space to the same dimensions it should fit? I am ordering a Monogram Advantium also. Can't wait to use it!
Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: GE Monogram accessory specs

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 5:38PM
badgergal

I have an Avantium 120 in a cabinet above my oven. I had the cabinet maker put a drawer below the oven for storing the tray and other items. The oven cabinet is just a shade over 30 inches wide from one edge to the other.
The metal tray is 16 inches across fits easily in the drawer below with room to spare.
This is how my set up looks:

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 5:41PM
lalalisa123

Thanks so much for your responses! Are both trays 16" in diameter then?
I do have a drawer below my ovens but it's pretty deep. I'm trying to figure out if I can put my trays on there sides in this deep drawer or if I should configure the upper cabinet to look like this - the trays could go below the other pans.... http://pinterest.com/pin/253046072785102717/

I'm excited about mine as well! Thanks again!

Bookmark   May 28, 2013 at 10:03PM
lee676

Is yours a wall oven that fits between cabinets or an over-the-cooitop oven that's hung from the 12"deep wall cabinet above? The first kind can take 16"+ round trays (there's a full-width second shelf on the 240v models), but the second kind is limited to 13" round trays, since the ovens sit between 12"d wall cabinets rather than fit into a 24"d cabinet.

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 3:37AM
Whit461

Our 240V Advantium with a double shelf space we built below. All 3 trays are 16", but the rack is almost 20". We also store some pot holders there.

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 6:10AM
More Discussions
Honed Vermont Danby marble countertop owners... Love it or leave it???
I am hoping to understand people's experience who have...
Pippin
Strategies for washing dishes in a large single sink vs double sink
Hi all, We have in our plans to get a large (33 inch)...
ontariomom
Undermount sink keeps separating from granite
We recently had granite installed in our kitchen and...
stnjan
Conestoga whites
For those of you that have conestoga cabinets in one...
tigger9759
"Ledge" sinks and accessories -- do you use them?
I'm considering an undermount stainless sink that has...
denizenx
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™