RECIPE: Found Meatless Burger Cookbook

JanetJanuary 15, 2001

Yippee! I finally found a cookbook with different recipes to make meatless burgers. I just thought I'd share this information with everyone. It's called: Meatless Burgers by Louise Hagler. It has over 50 recipes and even a few side dish recipes.

A lot of people kept telling me to try the Gardenburger brand from the store. I did and I'm sorry to say I really hated it. I didn't care for its flavor at all. Morningstar Brand isn't too bad, but I really wanted to find a way to make some myself with different ingredients.

So I'm really excited to find this book and just thought I'd recommend it to all of you in case you had the same dilemma. I found mine at Amazon.com while I was surfing there one day, but I'm sure your local bookstore could order it for you if they don't have it in stock. Or Barnes and Noble or Borders would probably have it too. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what I had found. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Teri

I haven't seen this one but I am familiar with Louise Hagler. She's been writing veggie cookbooks for a very long time and should know what she's talking about.

Bookmark   January 17, 2001 at 1:01PM
dumplings88

I wish you had given us, the American people, some of the recipes! I'm looking for an oat burger recipe.

Bookmark   March 25, 2001 at 2:26PM
Janet

I didn't copy any recipes here because I thought it might be a copyright infringement. Are we allowed to reprint recipes over the internet from current cookbooks?

Bookmark   March 30, 2001 at 3:35PM
More Discussions
RECIPE: Sauteed Tofu - Help
The most lucious sandwich (to me) is sauteed tofu with...
pink_warm_mama_1
LOOKING for: vegetarian recipie
I have invited some friends for dinner this sunday....
sumitasilwal
RECIPE: vegtable storage
In the summer time you can just go out to the garden...
ancient11
RECIPE: Vegetarian Casseroles
Years ago I used to go to a vegetarian restaurant in...
ellendi
RECIPE: spinach smoothie
Should I use the long stems that come with fresh Spinach...
okbonal9
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™