Be Careful - -Boarding Pets for your Vacation
On November 19th at 1:30 PM I boarded my 2 Standard Schnauzers with DOG GONE SMART in Norwalk, Connecticut for 1 night. Within 90 minutes both of my dogs were roaming on the streets outside the facility. At approximately 7 PM the 2 year old, Buster, was mangled and his body severed on Route 7. At 8 PM I found his body parts after 5 hours of searching.
Please DO NOT RISK YOUR DOG'S LIFE at DOG GONE SMART. And wherever you are, be sure to find a "safety-first" staff and kennel...saying it in the advertisement doesn't make it true.