Gazing Ball Yard Lamp

craftylady-2006August 13, 2006

This forum has been slow and I posted the msg "Where is Everybody." I have put this same post in that post and want to start this one so you good folks know this board is not going away. This is one of two pics, see the other post for the other pic.

So here is a pic of a yard street lamp pole that I found and after tyring different things for a light, including wrapping a small basketball in tin foil, (oh my gosh, that was horrible), then buying a vase that was alright but too small, I opted to go buy a yellow gazing ball. I found the bench and it needs new boards cut for it. The old farm milk can I painted. I have switched the motif of this pole around so many times, but I like it and I find something else I want to stick out there for a change now and then.

Hope to see everyone joining back in and making this forum an everyday "check see" for all.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cheri_C

Yea Sal, Get things rolling around here. Now come to my house and get me motivated, will ya?
You're doing some awesome stuff. Keep it up.

Bookmark   August 13, 2006 at 10:30PM
des_arc_ya_ya

Ooooheeee! How pretty! You did a good job.

Bookmark   August 13, 2006 at 10:35PM
anjabee

I think I did see this on another forum, but I still likey!! :) You have talent Sal. Great job keeping things going here! ~Anj

Bookmark   August 15, 2006 at 4:16PM
wichitarick

hi,
one way to beat slow and thats talk and I know there is still more than one of us guilty of talking to much .
my trashed to fixed these days is my plumbing "broke" and my body "broke" trying to get both repaired. very nice work . Rick

Bookmark   August 15, 2006 at 8:24PM
More Discussions
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
Definitely not trash, but a real treasure. Exceptional find!
A quick look-see stop in Habitat for Humanity's 'Restore'...
adaorand
How to remove labels from glass bottles
I bought some pretty perfume bottles at a garage sale...
phish_gw
Recomend glue for fabric?
I have a lampshade that is lifting at the seam. What...
honugirlhawaii
Need advice on what to do with this desk!
I got this beast of a beauty at a thrift store for...
todds_sweetpea
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™