muskokascp - Kitchen photos

auroraborelisMay 28, 2013

muskokascp - I saw your grey cabinets on another thread and I LOVE them! I was curious, do you have a thread where you have posted more photos of your kitchen?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
muskokascp

HI Laura. Thanks for the compliment. I am one of those delinquent GW'ers who have never posted a finished kitchen thread....There are however several pictures of it on various other threads but I don't know which ones,,,ducking head now..

Most of my kitchen is white - just that back unit is grey. We had our kitchen cabinet company make it unpainted as they did not offer high gloss. Then we had a local painter spray it in the high gloss finish and it turned out really nice. Two years in and not a chip or scratch on it. The counter on it is Caesarstone and we picked the paint to match the counter so the unit would look like a single piece.

I bet if you looked for threads asking about white macabus quartzite some of my kitchen would show up. I suppose I should attempt a more finished thread on the kitchen..it's not 100% done but pretty close.

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 2:56PM
More Discussions
xenon light bars for under-cabinet
based on what I saw in the lighting showroom my electrician...
lmgch
Looking for stainless steel sink recommendations
Hey GW - I am looking for a single bowl SS sink for...
swatyreno
Need help with peninsula overhang
HELP! I'm very concerned about the way my 2cm granite...
mcmummy
What do you think of leathered surfaces? and why?
So I did my first foray into a granite yard today....
lawjedi
Thoughts on tile with this granite? Aquario
I saw that one or two people on here have the granite...
kelleg69
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™