Boston-Nashville Trip

Chris_MEJune 13, 2007

We are planning a driving trip from Boston to Nashville this July. We have three teens -- 19, 16, and 15 and are looking for interesting places to stop along the way to break up the trip. both coming and going. I think that we've decided our first stop will be Hershey, PA, but after that I really have no idea of where to stop that would be interesting for us. There seem to be a number of historical sites -- battlefields, etc. Any suggestions of towns/cities, attractions,hotels, restaurants, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for your input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
diggerb2

do Phily-- especially for cheesesteaks. my personal would be to travel along the smokie mts. and drop into cherokee NC and then drive to Tenn. If you are that far, could you manage another 200 miles and see memphis? we enjoyed it greatly-- teens might like seeing sun records (great tour) bbkings club, and graceland (as an elvis hater, even i enjoyed the tour)-- coming back from nashville you might want to go north and hit mamouth caves, and zip through
ohio. Canton (football Hall of fame) cleveland (for rock & roll hall of fame) then head home thru upstate NY (rt 90)or
thru PA (rt 80). have fun on your trip. what are the kids interested in?
diggerb

Bookmark   July 2, 2007 at 4:15PM
More Discussions
rfid?
How do you feel about these RFID wallets and purses...
scpalmetto
Travel By Bus
Travelers can easily obtain complete schedule and fare/rate...
drosan
If you were to stay in a Bed and Breakfast
What would you expect to have in your room? Hubby and...
trisha57_ny
Free breakfast.....which hotels have the best food?
It seems that all the hotels have a free breakfast...
robar
Road trip MA to Chattanooga, TN
We are planning a family roadtrip from MA to Chattanooga...
crystalshoe
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™