Any budget family ideas?

dbillowMay 8, 2007

Husband and I are looking for something cheap but nice

(lol who isnt) we like the beach , but also like history .. ghost tours, museums.....ect. We live in Pa and want to drive there .. something in md, nj, de would be ok ....we have 2 kids 13 and 15 we are looking to go around mid to end of july

Any tips and Ideas would be great .... thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blessed03

hi, one idea you might consider is purchasing a vacation package which gives you all kind of different vacations to choose from , and they have no expiration date so you can use them whenever you want to. also you only pay tax and tip on the vacation once you purchase the package. i put the website where you can go to get more information on everything included and the details. we use it and absolutely love it! we really do travel everywhere for pennies on the dollar! also there are many other savings included besides just the vacation packages. hope this helps! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Coastal Vacation travel packages

Bookmark   May 14, 2007 at 6:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
azzalea

If you're thinking about the Jersey shore, why not move a few miles inland? If you stay on the mainland, you'll find prices much cheaper and you can easily travel to the shore resorts for an evening, or you can enjoy the local nature. Camping would be good option, too You've also got Batsto (historical mansion) in the Pinelands. Lots of opportunity for biking and hiking. And if you choose to stay in the Jersey pines, you can heat to Sweetwater for a nice dinner one night.

Bookmark   May 27, 2007 at 9:18AM
More Discussions
If you were to stay in a Bed and Breakfast
What would you expect to have in your room? Hubby and...
trisha57_ny
Mt Magazine in Arkansas
For those of you who love nature and live close enough...
emma
Fall in the Smoky Mountains Advice, Please
Our family of 10 wants to rent a cabin in the Fall...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
Bucharest late July / early August
My 2 kids and I have the opportunity to meet my husband...
strayerdarb
Any discounts for Disney?
We've never been. DH and I are taking our son and...
Debbi Branka
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™