Baa Baa Black Sheep

sistersunnieJuly 3, 2007

Found these in my husbands shed. Used as shooting targets for years, then packed away. I was feeling very lonely for him so went sorting through his junk for something to put in the garden to remind me of him..... Thought these were perfect. Great rusty silhouettes- there at about a dozen, most sheeps, one little piggy. Anyway lined them up and noticed something I had never noticed before.....my daughter said she had shot at them for years and never noticed before. We had a great laugh, still do everytime I look in the garden..... See if you notice the difference between the two....

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
drewsmaga

I see the difference! HOW FUNNY that both you & your daughter never noticed! Now, you need names. Shemp (my favorite Stooge) & Shirley, maybe? LOL

Bookmark   July 3, 2007 at 11:42PM
craftylady-2006

I see it too Sunnie. I agree with Drewsmaga, you need to name them now

Bookmark   July 6, 2007 at 6:34AM
sistersunnie

Shirley just wouldnt work. One is a neutered male and the other an unneutered male. What were all three stooges names?

Bookmark   July 6, 2007 at 10:32AM
drewsmaga

OOPS -- didn't notice the neutering! The main Stooges were Larry, Curly & Moe. Shemp (Curly & Moe's brother) worked with Larry & Moe when Curly didn't. Then there was "Curly Joe" after Curly died --- but he didn't quite cut it. Then there was just "Joe" after Curly Joe, again, no chemistry. SOOOOO, if it's "Shemp" sheep for one, guess you'd want to go with Larry, Curly or Moe for the other.

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 2:42AM
More Discussions
upholstered head board
I wish I had the two "before" pictures. This...
arcy_gw
Hi you wonderful T2T'ers -mail post?
I would like to decorate my mail box post. It is a...
rhomy
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
Free Porch Swing I got off CL.....it's like new!
I got a FREE swing off CL. People throw them away when...
nicole__
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
vic447
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™