DollyWood in Smoky Mountains

darkeyedgirlApril 14, 2003

I've been to the Smokies before as a kid & adult, but this is the first time I'm taking my child (DD - age 6).

We plan on going to DollyWood - never been in there - and going to Dolly's Splash Country. It's a brand new waterpark.

Has anyone experienced it yet? It is worth the admission price? DD and I are both mermaids. Love the water!

- darkeyedgirl

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mqmoi

Darkeyedgirl, I've been looking for a thread (cached because it's no longer active on gardenweb), but I cannot find it.

In the "Conversations" area of the Cooking forum, this was discussed not too long ago. There were many positive comments about DollyWood. I didn't pay much attention, but I do recall folks saying that after a certain hour, the admission is reduced.

Do feel free to post a question at Cooking Conversations. I think you have posted at Cooking before, because your name is familiar. :) One of our members is from Tennesse. Maybe she can help.

Bookmark   April 15, 2003 at 8:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shrimper22

My husband, two children, and I went to Dollywood several years ago and LOVED it! We even liked it more than Disneyworld and would go back again. I highly recommend it!

Bookmark   May 1, 2003 at 11:40AM
More Discussions
jujujojo_gw
Road trip MA to Chattanooga, TN
We are planning a family roadtrip from MA to Chattanooga...
crystalshoe
Suggestions for Winter Vacation Resort
I'd like to make a trip out west to either Montana,...
Karen10125
rfid?
How do you feel about these RFID wallets and purses...
scpalmetto
Savannah GA and Hilton Head SC
Had a friend recently tell us about the above two places....
des_arc_ya_ya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™