Looking for Vegas suggestions

vera123April 11, 2003

DH wants to go to Vegas in the next month or so for 4 days. We haven't been there in 25 yrs & need suggestions & are looking for a package deal. Where to stay, what to see (not big gamblers but will play the slots a few hours) Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Vera

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Vegas can be very crowded and traffic is bad. You might consider Laughlin or if you really want to go to Vegas, look for a 3day 2nite tour. That way you get all the benefits without the headaches. We stayed at Henderson (just next door) and traffic was still a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!! Vegas has had quite a increase in crime also so just watch your purses etc. Prices in hotels are quite pricy also. Would you be driving from Ohio? You might contact a travel agency or Auto Club for further information. We love Laughlin--but again the crime rate is UP--which really surprised me.
Good luck
Marie

Bookmark   May 1, 2003 at 4:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vera123

Thanks Marie for the warning & we'll be extra careful with the wallet & purse. We are flying so we'll be staying on the strip & rent a car for a day or two for some side trips. Seems to be lots to do & see & the weather will definately be better than here in Ohio right now.

Vera

Bookmark   May 2, 2003 at 8:39PM
More Discussions
Travel By Bus
Travelers can easily obtain complete schedule and fare/rate...
drosan
rfid?
How do you feel about these RFID wallets and purses...
scpalmetto
Savannah GA and Hilton Head SC
Had a friend recently tell us about the above two places....
des_arc_ya_ya
Bucharest late July / early August
My 2 kids and I have the opportunity to meet my husband...
strayer
jujujojo_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™